So I was nominated for the Liebster award!!! This is super exciting because when I first started blogging I never in a million years though anyone would read my blog. I'd like to thank Dany, from Bluebells and Owls, for nominating me! You guys should go check out her blog cause she's awesome! :)
Now for the rules:
1. You must share 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions your tagger has given you.
3. Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. (Nominees must have under 200 Google Friend Connect Followers and be told in a comment on their blog.
4. Next you need to think of 11 new questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Finally, thanks the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
11 things about myself:
1. I am a Sagittarius.
2. I have arachnophobia and emetophobia.
3. My favourite food is ice cream.
4. I can read a book a day.
5. My first pet was a boy cat I insisted on naming Emily.
6. My favourite Disney Princess is Mulan.
7. Dare is short for Daria.
8. I was a cheerleader up until this year.
9. I cried 7 times while reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
10. I am obsessed with Phineas and Ferb.
11. I am 95% certain I'm psychic.
11 questions from Dani:
1. If you could go back in time, would you choose a specific era in history? If so, which one and why?
This is actually a tricky question for me because there are so many different eras I'd like to go visit! I think my top choice would have to be the end of the Progressive Era of the Unites States, specifically the 1920s. I love woman's fashion in the 20s and I could so picture myself as a flapper! My other choices would be the Victorian era (in Europe) because I've always wanted to wear a hoop skirt, and the Ancient periods of Greece and/or Rome because I'd love to experience that culture. The only thing I'm a little bit skeptical about is the whole plumbing situation, or rather, the lack of one.
2. What would you like to do on a Sunday evening?
Relax with a hot cup of tea and a good book. (This rarely ever happens, though, because Sunday is when I usually do all the homework I neglected to do during the week!)
3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I'd really like to be able to pause time so that everything around me would be froze, but I'd still be able to move around and do things. Or I'd like to be able to turn invisible.
4. What do you like the most about blogging?
My favourite part about blogging is 'meeting' new people!
5. Name two of your life goals.
To be a published author, and to find happiness.
6. Do you speak any other languages?
Um... do gibberish and pig-latin count?
7. One person, one question. Who and what would it be?
Meg Cabot and probably 'will you be my best-friend?' though if I ever actually met Meg Cabot, I'd most likely be speechless.
8. What is/was your favourite subject at school?
Writer's Craft class (a.k.a. Creative Writing).
9. Is there any movie or book that has changed your life in a significant way?
Meg Cabot's 'Code Name Cassandra' from the 1-800-Where-R-You series (or the Vanished series). This was the first Meg Cabot book I ever read, and it inspired me to want to become a writer.
10. What is your favourite holiday?
11. Do you have a quote that you live by?
There are quite a few but here is my all time favourite:
"Of course it's happening inside your head, Harry, but why on Earth should that mean it is not real?" (From Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)
Who I nominate:
1. Marian from Accio Wonderland
2. Treskie from Occasional Randomness
3. Helena from In a Few Nutshells
5. Carolina Eliza from Carolina Eliza Fashion and Beauty
6. Jessica from Written Paintings
7. The Dramatis Persona
8. Shameta from Honest Mistakes
9. Olivia from Paper Clips and Potato Chips
10. RinskiiJoy from Mismatched Socks
11. Sabrina from Of Distant Dreams
Questions for my nominees:
1. Where are your top three places to travel?
2. Who is your favourite Disney princess (or character)?
3. Do you believe in anything supernatural?
4. Who is your favourite author?
5. If you could choose one junk food to be magically turned healthy, what would it be?
6. If you could live in a world from a book, which would you choose?
7. What are your pet peeves?
8. What is your dream job?
9. What is your favourite accent?
10. Sweet, salty, or savoury?
11. Why did you start blogging?
Have fun! :)