She's so awesome. My number one girl crush. Without a doubt.
Right, back on topic!
So I was actually nominated by two people for this award so I decided to go ahead and do them both at the same time. So bear with me, this may be a long post. Plus, I'm going to cheat a bit, because I don't know if you noticed, but eleven is a rather large number!
First off, I'd like to thank Treskie from Occasional Randomness and Becky in Blue from Teen Reviews for nominating me for this wonderful award! I highly recommend you check out their blogs because they are AWESOME!
Now I post 11 random facts about myself: (Be warned, I'm slightly over-tired and hyped up on caffeine)
1. I always type 'myslef' instead of 'myself' by accident and have to go back and fix it. Every time.
2. I'm listening to some good old Xtina right now. And rocking out. "Sweet, sugar candyman!"
3. I have a physics exam tomorrow.
4. I'm going to fail it.
5. In an attempt to pass, I will be wearing my lucky socks, my lucky necklace, and my friend's lucky necklace.
6. Yes, I have lucky socks. But don't worry, I wash them.
7. Is it number eleven yet?
8. I got a job interview today! It's for this historical landmark in my town and if I get the job, I get to wear and "Period Costume".
9. No, a "period costume" is not hair up, hair up, all-grey sweat suit complete with ice cream and Midol. It basically means I get to dress like Anne of Green Gables.
10. Speaking of Anne of Green Gables, I finally finished reading Pride and Prejudice!
11. Now that I think about it, those two things don't have much in common. But, well... whatever.
On two part two!
First I will answer the questions from Becky in Blue:
1) If you were trapped on a desert island what 3 things would you take and why?
A book - gotta have something to do to pass the time.
My journal - I don't go anywhere without it.
Sunscreen - Don't want to get a burn!
2) What is the most beautiful song you have ever heard and why?
Feels Like Home - by Chantal Kreviazuk. This song has a very personal backstory for me. When I was in grade eleven, me and twenty other students went to live in the Domincan Republic with local families for a week and we brought donations that we spent all year fundraising. This was our theme song for the trip. It was an irreplaceable, eye-opening experience and I can't listen to this song anymore without crying.
3) What would you say your best feature/personality trait is?
Tricky. I don't think I can't find anything that really stands out :P
4) Who/what is your biggest inspiration and why?
Meg Cabot - reading Code Name Cassandra for the first time inspired me to become an author. Plus, she originally went to school for illustration, not writing, and is still very successful.
5) What do you want to be when you’re older?
6) What’s your favourite chocolate bar?
Any dark chocolate!
7) Would you rather be rich or happy and why?
Happy, because then I'd be rich with happiness and is there any better way to be?
8) What’s your favourite quote?
So many hard questions! How do I just pick one?
"If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.” C.S. Lewis
9) What was the best moment of your life so far and why?
I don't think I've had any yet :( Oh well, must mean there's plenty in store for me!
10) If you could go back to an era of history where would you go and why?
The 1920's. Flappers, speakeasies, the glitz, the glamour! Need I say more?
11) What’s your favourite thing in your wardrobe and why?
My flapper dress. See above.
And now I will answer the questions from Treskie:
1.) What brand of computer are you using?
Macbook Air :)
2.) If you go outside, take the first star on your right and then go straight on 'til morning, where will you end up?
3.) How would you handle a pickpocket?
I'd pickpocket him/her right back. Like Kat in Uncommon Criminals.
4.) Do you like cowboys-- meaning cowboys from the Old West.
I've never really had a thing for cowboys. Unless you count Jesse from the Mediator series by Meg Cabot (but he'd probably be offended if you did).
5.) Do you know what the "big blue" looks like?
I'm not sure...
6.) What's you're 'go to' style for your hair?
7.) Have you ever wanted to be a voice for a character in an animated Disney movie?
OH MY GOODNESS YES! Can you say dream job!?
8.) What's the first thing you think when someone says, "Let's get down to business"?
FAVOURITE MOVIE EVER! I AM NOT KIDDING YOU! SORRY (NOT SORRY) FOR THE CAPS! One time, I made a list of disney princes based on their hotness and overall awesomeness. Shang trumped all the other guys. I would probably marry him.
9.) What do you say when someone sneezes?
Bless you. (Unfortunately, I'm boring like that.)
10.) What's your favorite smell?
Vanilla. But real vanilla, not that chemically fake stuff.
11.) Why do you think girls find British boys more attractive than American boys?
I think it has to do with the accent. Personally, if they were a nice guy, I wouldn't care how their voice sounds or where they come from!
PHEW! That was tough!
Now for the fun part! I tag people and ask THEM eleven questions!
The Human Guidebook
Danny from Blue Bells and Owls
Time is Passing
Bella Rose from To Say Nothing of Reality
1) What is your typical Starbucks/Tim Hortons/any other coffee shop order?
2) What's the weather like where you are right now?
3) Who is your number one celebrity girl crush?
4) Do you have any lucky items? If so what are they?
5) If you could marry a Disney prince/character who would it be and why?
6) If you could have either Anne Shirley's or Elizabeth Bennet's life, whose would you choose and why?
7) If you were given a boat, what would you name it? Why?
8) If you hosted a talk show, what would it be about?
9) What is the weirdest food you've eaten?
10) Is the glass half empty, or half full? What's in the glass?
11) 2%, 1%, skim, or (gag!) whole milk?
P.S. Wish me luck tomorrow on my exam! I'm going to need it :S