Since when did that happen?
I guess I should be excited that it's April because that mean I only have one week of school left! And then ... exams. And then ... SUMMER! Which technically just means I have to find a full time job that hires students for only four months (read: impossible) asap or my mother will kill me.
Exams. Yikes. I will warn you, within the next month, I may go temporarily insane. Okay... temporarily more insane than usual... My mental breakdowns are already becoming more frequent.
Sorry for being so MIA again. I've actually been going through a pretty though time right now. I'm just so overwhelmed that I've been getting anxiety attacks even just thinking about everything that needs to be done. It doesn't help that my self esteem is in a dip and my one friend who I actually can talk to about things like this is just as busy as me so we don't get any time to hang out. Hence, the fact that I'm spending most of my time alone in my room.
I called my mom yesterday to talk about my schedule and she started reading off the symptoms of depression from some website. I'm serious. She thinks I need counselling.
But despite me mother's lack of faith in my mental stability, talking to her did heighten my spirits slightly :)
Plus I have you guys! You always make me smile :D
Ok, so since it's already April, and I've been such an absentee blogger for the most of it, I guess I should tell you how my last week has been!
1. I'm currently reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. To say I'm obsessed may be a slight understatement.
2. Ever since I came back from reading week I haven't been able to stomach even the thought of eating cafeteria food. Recently, my friend introduced me to the wonders of The Grill and Pita Pit (both of which are on my meal plan so I don't have to spend $$). The Grill makes the best salads in the whole world (or at least on campus) and I always get the same thing: small salad with grilled chicken, goat cheese, carrots, red peppers, dried cranberries, walnuts and maple dressing. So goooood! I've practically had one for dinner every single night.
3. Lately I've been craving smoothies, like, all the time. Last week I went on a full on hunt all over campus for a smoothie because the booster juice was closed! :(
4. 25 Things to Make You Smile Number 4 literally made me cry.
5. I've been watching this show Psych and I absolutely love it! It's so funny!
6. Peanut Butter and Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter, a.k.a. Heaven in a Jar. It's like my two favourite foods combined! I think I'm addicted to it.
7. If there was ever a song to perfectly describe my life at the moment, this would be it.
Hopefully I wont be so MIA from now on!