I thought you all deserved an update on my wonderfully fabulous life, cause, you know, you care.
And I love you for it! <3
And I know I've so overused the whole list thing, buuuuuuut I'm going to do it again anyways because I like lists and I don't care! :)
1. Oh gosh, now I don't know where to start! Ok, how about with where a spend a majority of my time: WORK. My bosses are super chill and really awesome and I like my job... usually. Occasionally a co-worker may spill blue pool cleaner in my hair, I now hate the song Wagon Wheel because it plays twenty times a day on the station we listen too, and
2. On another work related topic: My boss's feelings towards me confuse me. Well, just one. The BIG boss. Like, the guy who owns the place. Here's my deal: people like me. They just do. I am friendly, and therefore people I meet generally like me... until proven otherwise. I am not used to people not liking me (unless I don't like them back) and it bother's me to no end! What did I do to make them not like me and how can I fix it so they do like me!? There are two girls and they like me, one middle man, and he is indifferent towards me (which still bother's me but whatever). But the big boss sometimes seems like he likes me and sometimes he doesn't. So how am I supposed to know if I should keep doing what I'm doing or if I need to change to be more ... likable? Maybe I should bake cupcakes or something so he likes me... do I have a problem? Okay don't answer that.
3. This is another work(ish) topic so bear with me. The big boss is really good looking. And he's only in his twenties so don't look at me like that! I'm not creepy. He's got a cute, boy-ish face, but he is fit, muscular but not like steroids-buff, and really tan. He wears really nice jeans though, that fit perfectly (or not so perfectly, I guess, depending on how you look at it) ... which could also mean he's gay. His eyes though, are his best feature. They are like liquid pools of amber and I want them ! Okay, maybe I'm a little bit creepy...
4. I got a gym membership! Yay! I know I said I wasn't going to because they are pretty expensive but then my friend brought me in for a free trial and I loved it so much I stayed! Now's I'm going to bring some more of my friends to the gym and we can all work out together! :)
5. So one of my friends (the one who brought me to the gym) is trying to reconnect me with a previous friend of mine... but this friend basically stabbed me in the back last summer when I got in a fight with a mutual friend of ours and that mutual friend told all of our other friends that if they wanted to stay friends with her they couldn't be friends with me. And everyone chose her. Even some people who I considered my best friends, like the girl my gym friend is trying to get me to hang out with again. Even though my gym friend doesn't know about last summer at all. Gah! If you could decipher any of that please give me some advice! I don't know what to do and right now, I am going out to a sports bar with both of them on friday!
6. I have herby decided that my all-time favourite song will henceforth be She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. No matter what songs I like for a period of time, this is the one I always come back to. Always.
7. But um, on the subject of music, have you heard Demi Lovato's new album? Cause it is AWESOME! I love Demi so much! <3
8. And this Avril Lavigne song has also been playing non-stop in my head. I love Avril. Always have, always will!
9. Don't hate me, but I only just watched Rise of the Guardians... BUT OMG I FRIGGING LOVED IT! The Feels! I don't know why, but I have such strong emotions when it comes to the name Jack. Like, if I met someone tall, dark, and handsome with the name Jack, I would marry him. So needless to say, I loved this movie! Gah, so much! I also feel like Jack Frost's character was just so perfectly portrayed! And I have a slight hero complex... oh well!
10. BTW, I passed physics!!!!! <Commence Celebratory Dance Party>
11. Books are awesome (but you already knew this). I just missed reading so much I can't help but drown myself in literature. But since I work 9am to 6pm practically everyday, I'm usually up late and exhausted in the morning. But books are worth it.
12. For your entertainment, here are some awful photos I found of myself on my computer. I clearly have way too much time on my hands.
And now that those unflattering pictures of me are on the internet for all to see, I think it's time to call it a wrap!
But guaranteed I will think of something else I wanted to tell you tomorrow morning and have to make a new list!
It's a wonder you all put up with me.